Sunday, December 13, 2015

S/o to Dan Humphrey

Dear Dan Humphrey aka Adam Canfield,

Your blog was nice so I composed a song to one of my favorite writings of yours.

Also I couldn't just upload audio so I had to do a video, but I didn't have time to make a real one.. so this is what you get :')




Fear - Dan Humphrey/Adam Canfield

A mirror. Yes. I think a mirror  can be one of the scariest things in the world.
Looking yourself in the eye, that's hard to do.
Considering all the fears you could have. Most of these fears are completely irrational.
And especially irrelevant when you come to the realization that you're going to die.
Why would you be worried about what others may be thinking about you when one day
you'll die and it won't matter at all?
Be happy with who you are.
Accept yourself for who you are.
Stare into the mirror, and see yourself as you truly are.

Alive and full of potential.



1 comment: