Sunday, November 29, 2015

BE HONEST

I hate football games
I'm scared of popular kids
and besides church, I haven't talked
to my friends in three weeks.

I cry when I eat because food
tastes just that good
I laugh too hard at stupid jokes
And I'm constantly asked if I'm high.

and that's okay.. 
because the name's Leland,
otherwise known as Kira.

Kira
Alexandra
Hurst

17 and planning on being a cat lady,
because I already don't care what
others think.
Because even though everyone is
having a "fabulous" high school
experience, I'm ready to go out
and live.
And all I care about is being with
those that make me happy.

Because in the end..

All I want is to be honest.

and that's why, whether my writing
is signed by Leland, or Kira,

Just know,

It's still the same me.





10 comments:

  1. "And all I care about is being with
    those that make me happy."

    it is the same you, and it's a great you. thanks for writing, don't stop anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means so much to me, I look up to you and what you've written so much, thank you

      Delete
  2. kira you're incredible and so i your blog. it's so nice to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm ready to go out and live"
    Kira your amazing and so beautifully talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. You do you, and don't care what others think.
    I wish I could that too.
    Loved all your blogs. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. kira!!!!! i didn't even know you were in creative writing! i love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "17 and planning on being a cat lady,
    because I already don't care what
    others think."
    Yeessss! Thank you for being you and not caring about what others think

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is AMAZING!!!!! This is a great reveal :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Because even though everyone is
    having a "fabulous" high school
    experience, I'm ready to go out
    and live."

    this is beautiful;
    you are beautiful.
    nice to meet you (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to introduction Islam to you

    ReplyDelete